Haley Dodge SC is growing!! We are hiring!!
PLEASE NOTE: This position is located in Gibsons, British Columbia on the Sunshine Coast.
The Licensed Technician is an important component to the operational efficiency of the Service Department by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles to the manufacturer set guidelines and ensuring our customers expectations are exceeded on every occasion.
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager your principal duties will be:
• Perform all repairs with quality workmanship;
• Accurately document all work performed;
• Road test vehicles.
• Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
- Valid Red Seal or equivalent certification
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Previous experience working in a Chrysler Dealership is an asset
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of technical repairs and procedures
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a "Fix it right the first time" attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
We offer above average wages based on experience, moving allowance or rental subsidy, benefits after 3 months, and an amazing balance of work and home life. A new facility will be built soon with much more to come!