Haley RV is growing!! We are hiring!!
We are looking to add another full time RV Technician to our team. This position requires someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship for each and every one of our customers.
- keeping current with factory technical bulletins
- installation of accessories on RVs
- performing pre-delivery inspections
- reading and writing repair orders
- repair and maintenance of propane and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges, and air conditioners
- repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components
- installation, repairs, replacement, and maintenance of roofs, sliding windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane systems, batteries, etc.
- is driven, reliable and works well in a shop environment
· Red Seal/or equivalent is an asset but not required
· Gas Certification
· Automotive experience
· Demonstrates strong leadership skills, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
We offer above average wages, moving allowance or rental subsidy, benefits after 3 months, and an amazing balance of work and home life. A new facility will be built soon with much more to come!