JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Job ID 1542082
Facility :CORPORATE OFFICE
Status :RELIEF FULL TIME
We are looking for a relief full time Junior Software Developers to join our Information Management Information Technology (IMIT) team in Kelowna, B.C. This relief is until March 31, 2022 or return of the incumbent.
As a member of a fast paced, dynamic team environment, the Junior Software Developer performs a variety of duties to ensure the provision of effective maintenance and support of information system projects throughout Interior Health according to established policies, procedures and standards.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Modifies existing software applications and maintains custom software to meet specific application needs by reviewing specifications and implementing application and interface changes.
• Gathers information from user departments, designs workflow and prepares design documents according to system requirements specification.
• Prepares and maintains documentation related to applications and server infrastructure configurations in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards.
• Coordinates, schedules and performs software installations and upgrades.
• Provides related training to meet the learning needs of users regarding software applications supported by the department in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards.
•Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you are looking for a position that allows you to truly make an impact in health care delivery this is the position for you. With ongoing training and networking opportunities throughout the province this is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply today!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Grade 12, graduation from a recognized degree or diploma program in computer programming or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to deal with others effectively.
Ability to organize work.
Ability to operate related equipment.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.