At Crowe MacKay, we are dedicated to the on-going training and development of accounting professionals. We provide high-quality practical experience, peer support and day-to-day training that are essential elements in the achievement of your professional accounting designation. Our CFE students continue to exceed the national pass rates. We provide top-tier training and mentorship and have been recognized as an employer of choice. With over 50 years of expertise, we continue to create lasting value. Come grow with us!
We are recruiting for the following immediate opportunities in our Kelowna office.
• 1-2 Full-time Articling Students starting in September 2021
(Fall Recruit postings will be published at the end of August for our 2022 openings.)
Duties will include:
• Preparing financial statements and supporting documents;
• Preparing corporate and personal income tax returns, including related filings and schedules;
• Preparing and/or assisting in the preparation of corporate year ends, which includes compilation, review and audit engagements.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented team player;
• Successfully obtained an undergraduate degree that meets the CPA requirements, preferably a BCom or BBA (accounting focused);
• Excellent communication, time management and client service skills;
• A willingness to learn and ability to prioritize workloads and meet strict deadlines.
About The Team
Our Kelowna office specializes in audits, bookkeeping, tax services, and financial consulting for a diverse group of industries including: aviation, technology and innovation, wineries, health care professionals, and owner-managed businesses. We are a dynamic firm with a commitment to creating an environment for success, both for our team and our clients.
All resumes received by midnight, June 30, 2021, will be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crowe MacKay is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
At Crowe MacKay, we know that great people are what make a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
Learn more about what working at Crowe MacKay can do for you.
More About Crowe MacKay
Crowe MacKay has proudly served Northern and Western Canada for over 50 years. We are committed to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. Not only are we involved in charitable organizations as a firm, but we support and encourage our employees to volunteer in their communities as well. We firmly believe that a strong community creates endless opportunities for education, employment, and increased quality of living. Crowe MacKay services clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.