Nor-Mar Industries Ltd.
Wage: $48000-$54000/yr depending on experience; Benefits after 90 Days
Brutus Truck Bodies by Nor-Mar Industries Ltd. are service bodies designed for the harsh forestry, construction, mining, and oilfield sectors of the rugged Canadian environment. Nor-Mar Industries prides itself in its quality craftsmanship, long lasting life and customization in its service bodies.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate is a graduate from a Mechanical Engineering Technology program. The candidate should be comfortable working in an office and manufacturing environment. The ability to work on their own and in collaboration with multiple departments is necessary.
Supervised by a Mechanical Designer the candidate will:
• Create sheet metal drawings for our sub contractors
• Create manufacturing drawings for the fabrication department
• Design and development of components for small to medium production
• Create electrical drawings for the assembly department
• Researching electrical components for assembly
• Providing instruction to fabrication and assembly employees
Skills and Abilities:
• CAD experience is required. Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD preferred
• Microsoft Office experience is required
• An understanding of sheet metal fabrication and vehicle wiring are definite advantages