HM Commercial Group
In the role of Office Coordinator, your functions will include planning, implementing and overseeing administrative functions for HM Commercial Group. Overall responsibilities include but are not limited to: coordination and communication of contracts, phone & email inquiries, greeting clients who come to the office, facilitating inquiries, assistance with events & luncheons and other tasks related to company operation.
• Preparation of contracts (both offers to lease and contracts of purchase and sale)
• Administration of deals from acceptance to completion, and submission to conveyancing
• Taking inquiries and distributing marketing
• Coordination of weekly meetings and managing agenda items for discussion
• Preparing invoices
• Database/contact management
• Assistance with events & luncheons
• Miscellaneous items as required (property photos, local window signage, ordering supplies, prospecting potential clients etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must
• Ability to work well in a team environment and also function independently.
• Responsible and dependable
• Proactive and solution-oriented
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Previous work experience in Real Estate is a valuable asset but not mandatory
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office environment
Expected Work Hours will be 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with ½ hour lunch (8 hours per day). In this role you will be an Independent Contractor contracted by HM Commercial Group.