Challenge yourself in a rewarding environment and join our progressive and empowering organization as a Community Support Worker at TCS. We are seeking Community Support Workers who are looking to join a purpose-driven team, and gain experience with an agency that will lead you towards the path of self-fulfillment.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Providing support, training, coaching and personal care as required to individuals with diverse abilities, and assisting in their developmental growth and success in a residential and/or community setting
• Providing case management and related administration
• Maintaining and building effective relationships, and advocating on the individual’s behalf
• Providing recreational and/or employment support to individual’s
• Taking responsibility for personal growth and contributing to agency development
• Demonstrating the ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• A full class 5 driver's license
• A cleared criminal record check
If you have a passion for helping others and this position interests you, please respond with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.