Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking a full-time Press Brake Operator for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers a wide variety of products for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Set-up and Operation of a CNC machines that may include Laser tables, Sanding equipment, Waterjet Tables, and Press Brakes.
- Program selection
- Tooling Selection
- Reading and Interpreting technical drawings
- Measuring parts using a variety of tools and ensuring all parts meet quality requirements
- Minimum of 1-year experience operating a CNC Machinery
- Proven skills to interpret and understand technical drawings including tolerances
- High attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with testing and measuring equipment
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift experience is an asset
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries is a proud ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
“Northside Industries also offers a $500 signing bonus upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.”