Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors is seeking a full-time Production Worker with Auto body paint experience for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers a wide variety of products for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires positive, team-oriented individuals who can contribute to the growth of the company by supporting the product sanding and polishing department. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Loading and un-loading equipment
- Material handling
- Manual sanding and polishing to achieve a quality finish
- Supporting machine operators
- Measuring and inspecting parts
- Using basic hand tools to carry out grinding/deburring activities
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Follow safety standards and guidelines
- High attention to detail
- Auto body Paint and Paint Prep experience
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with basic hand tools, power tools, and measuring tools
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Forklift experience/ticket is an asset
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries is a proud ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
“Northside Industries also offers a $500 signing bonus upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.”