Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking an experienced Aluminum GTAW/GMAW welder for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company.
- GTAW/GMAW Welding of a variety of Aluminum products in a safe and efficient manner
- Following both customer and internal prints to ensure parts meet quality expectations
- Welder setup for differing material thicknesses and weld-callouts
- Safe and efficient use of supportive tools such as grinders, jigs/fixtures etc.
- Interpret weld prints to ensure parts meet all dimensional requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience carrying out Aluminum GTAW/GTAW welding is preferred
- Proven skills to interpret and understand technical drawings including tolerances
- High attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with testing and measuring equipment
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries holds quality and welding certification through ISO 9001:2015 and CWB respectively.