NOTE: Hiring is contingent on funding
Under direct supervision, the Student Helper assists the supervisor to help children in summer camps that are designed to offer an opportunity to discover, explore and create projects using computers, art, drama and science.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
The Student Helper will assist the supervisor by:
1. Attend local festivals promoting Camp OC.
2. Purchase camp supplies for local store
3. Organize camp supplies into specific camps
4. Prepare supplies for each camp
5. Responsible for tidying and prepping classrooms before each camp week
1. SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Comfortable and confident with children and adults
- Cheerful attitude
- Team player
It is an asset if you have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle, but it is not required
The above duties have been reviewed and they fall within the terms and conditions outlined in Letter of Understanding #1 – Student Employees